are the reasons for my lack of blogging. Take note of pics below, Faith's finger is broke but not in the joint, PTL! It is a hair shy of it & my friend Paula & I ripped out the painted wallpaper out of my kitchen (uuuggh!). We did a crummy job until I got help from a friend at church. Now, I am choosing colors & waiting on our contractor to come stomp it. Also, I have been to 3 PTA meetings in 2 days! It is all business with those Regina Howell moms but they are doing a lot of neat stuff. I am so tired but, that is ok....tomorrow is BSF & Claire & I are both excited. Have a nice evening. :)

2 comments:
You are a busy woman! That is a pretty impressive list of accomplishments! So what color will the kitchen be?
accomplishments? i don't know if they are accomplished or impressive!still choosing colors, trying to match w/cabinets so i do not have to re-do them also! (they would not have been my pick). :)
Post a Comment