my dear friend, crystal, had her baby boy today. he is a bit early, 31 weeks. He weighs 3lbs 1 oz. and is 14.5 inches long! he is doing well so far. crystal is still very sick, toxemia. we are praying she will be better much better soon. she has been down a long road to get this baby, after many losses, he is truly a miracle as is big sis hannah. please pray for crystal, tim, baby zach & hannah.
That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet I am not ashamed, because I know I have believed, and I am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him for that day. 2 Timothy 1:12
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will definitely be praying for them. Thanks for letting us know and please keep us informed!
Post a Comment