Wal-mart is unreal. They make me nuts. I ordered this but I got this which is a quilt. The first says it is a comforter but I got the quilt but it calls itself the comforter. It is soooo confusing I even made Adrienne nuts. I think I got on preggo girl's nerves but the drama is crazy!
I emailed them, their response should be interesting. I am afraid to re-order online b/c I will most likely get the wrong thing. The pics are deceiving, I guess or someone (besides me ) is off-their-rocker. Thank goodness they had peanut butter and grapes that have yet to disappoint me.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't tell you the number of times I click on your 'this' and 'this' in order to see the difference between the two items. How horribly confusing!I'm sorry Wal-Mart is now the bane of your existence:(
Post a Comment