Thursday, March 12, 2009

Gone country...

Craig and a buddy of his went fishing off somewhere and he is quite proud of his new friend Bob and the fish. If you scroll down, you can see their big smiles.

I am smiling now because we ate them for dinner which insures it will not be hung on a wall in my house.

Did I mention they camped and craig slept in MY suv? I love my SUV and now it is a camper.
Faith's comment was, "I hope he cleaned it after sleeping and fishing!"

As if it was not already skittle & cheez-it infested.
He may have found an extra snack or 2...or at least bait!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Very nice! Congratulations Craig!

I agree with you Hil - I'd rather eat it than have it hang on my wall :-)

Meredith said...

one of the bubbies went! glad they had fun..

Paula Aspacher said...

that's a pretty big fish to fry up pastor kegg