This was the conversation with my girls on the way to church this morning.
Me: Ok kids, I am running through Dunkin Donuts JUST TO GET COFFEE, no donuts! You may have a donut at church, if they are any. I did not get any this morning because we are out of creamer.
Claire: They have coffee at church.
(They do, just not the creamer I like. I wondered what to say.)
Me: True but I like their coffee the best.
Claire: Yes, but it is free at church Mommy, you can just have it!
Someone must have told her we were in a recession. It is sad that I like coffee so much since I just began to drink it last summer! Dunkin did beat Starbucks.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
no creamer in my house = huge drama. too bad we don't have a dunkin donuts. or a starbucks.. or nothin'
what i am about to say may be shocking so you may want to sit down.
i have not had coffee since the day Lucy was born.
i may have tried some when i was in the hospital but i can't recall. blame the drugs. and i had some decaf here one day but that doesn't count. only leaded counts, considering i used to drink half a pot every morning (pre-preg of course). when i was pregnant i had one cup every morning.
can you believe it? me, of all people to give it up? i am afraid it may hurt her tummy. she seems to be a little sensitive in that area.
The creamer so makes the coffee... I drink Dunkin coffee everyday.. ya know they do sell it at the store... for home use :-)
I'm a coffee junkie... and feel for ya that you only now later in life can relish in the deliciousness that is coffee...
i buy it at the store sometimes but i just did not have creamer, my coffee is nothing with out the creamer. i am good now, bought 2 big containers!
ok, that kid is much smarter than you think... and yes she caught you. I hope you bought them each a donut!!
Post a Comment