Friday, June 26, 2009

Today

It has been a day. By the looks of my blog, it has been a month!

I could not pass this up at Hobby Lobby today...no more explanation needed.



Faith & I made Princess puffs this afternoon.




Ours did not quite look exactly like the book but I bet they both tasted the same - pure sugar.

Claire failed to participate in our cooking session today, my poor baby is sick. I feel so awful for her. She had to miss a slumber party tonight too, bless her heart (and mine!)

My littlest fish was taking a nap but here are some shots of him in the water this week.


Claire is already a pro!

A special shout out to Paula, Happy B-day my sweet friend!

3 comments:

Paula Aspacher said...

thanks for the bday wishes!

I love the pics of the kids! They are so cute!

Faith is beautiful and so grown up!

I love claire's hair pulled back like that! She is be cute in a ponytail.. even when she is sick.

WILL is AMAZING!!! Tell him Aunt Paula thinks he looks like fish in the water!

of course Claire is already and fish and faith is a dolphin!

adrienne said...

that sign is cute. and of course your kids are too.

is Claire feeling better today? this morning i told Lucy that she was sick and that your trip was in jeopardy. she said "eebb ahh wuuum mmm aahh."

i think that means "i need my Aunt Hil." !!

Melanie said...

I LOVE the sign - I think I need that one too :-)

Faith looks so beautiful in that picture! She is growing up to be such a lovely young lady.