Evidently, alot. My sisters & I have had a mass email day sharing opinions & insight on the Chamberlin twins. We know one is a boy and his name may be Calder but the girls is bouncing between Cayden, Cadence, Coco, Carson, and even Cosmo? I am betting the u/s tech was right and he is a boy which means he may be Caden, without the y.
Actually, the Lord is probably laughing b/c He knows and the rest of us are clueless. I would have more time to research and discuss this issue but I am also a taxi driver & am currently in between sites sucking up Pix-O art off the kitchen floor! Not to mention, people need to eat and we have swim/gymnastics for the next 2 hours but I have yet to do my hair or put on make-up.
I feel sure Uncle J has an opinion himself!
However, one thing is proven, it is great to have sisters! :)
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You forgot Caca. And Coolio! :)
jay has been kinda quiet, im not sure he likes my picks of names..
how about carlie and charlie?
ok, now I am thinking aiden and annie to go with abby! or aiden and adam...
i think it is calder & caleb, if boys, for now!
They all sound great! Even Coco and Cosmo... :-)
How exciting for you all!!!
Post a Comment