My first clue was the paper trail. Tiny bits of toilet paper led me from the kid's bath to Claire's bunk.
I was not surprised to see a tent, she is an official tent maker.
As I peered in to see her asleep (or not), I saw this:
She was asleep but I am not sure if Barbie and her friends were comfortable clothed in white tissues, wet wipes & toilet paper. Assembly by Claire & hair bands of all sizes. I think I am right-on in determining her creative, visual right brained self! :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
5 comments:
i think she gets that from me. except that i don't think i ever made barbie clothes out of toilet paper. she's brilliant!
she is brilliant--if they ever do a Project Runway: Kindergarten, she would totally win it.
those are stylin.. maybe she will be a fashion designer and clothe us all?
right now her desire is to work at the vet's office as the chief groomer! OH MY!
oh well maybe then we will all get free grooming!
Post a Comment