.jpg)
We had a simple party planned with a train theme but Will saw the cakes at HEB and he chose Diego. Note to self: if you have a party planned, don't let a 3 year old interfere. Not that I care, but that Diego rescue pack has yet to perform a miracle. It is simply driving me nuts.
His Imaginext rescue ship from the Arkansas kin was a hit. Much to my dismay, he knows rescue words like flag, claw, crane, ladder & life jacket. Plus, he uses his imagination so that baby Jaguar & Diego can rescue a Polly pocket from the ocean. He is probably smarter than me since I could not even read the Diego mylar balloon. I hope it said Happy Birthday since that was my explanation to the kids.
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
precious precious boy! i love little boys! even tho mine is 22 he is still my little boy way down deep in my heart!
i love that he slept with the ship... so sweet. and so boy
He IS getting big! I love his birthday cinnamon roll with candle;P
Post a Comment