.jpg)
This is our tree in the dining room/man cave area. I did get a better shot than last year.
.jpg)
I have always wanted another tree in the kid's den . (Where is my area?) So, Meredith reminded me about BooMama's card tree idea from last year. However, by the time I put all the kid's precious ornaments on it, I have no room for cards. I plan to use a painted pot a friend made me one year, but it is in the attic. Maybe next year, I will remember that plan.
.jpg)
2 comments:
You did get a good shot on the tree!!! I just learned that if you use an f stop of about 20 or so and set the shutter speed to 5 seconds (and use a tripod), the lights do a cool starburst thing. Cool, huh?!
I don't think I can set my shutter speed but I will check! Thx!
Post a Comment