Sunday, January 3, 2010

Big, gigantic news!!!

We are moving! Moving on, moving up, moving forward, moving around the bend. Pretty exciting, huh?


I thought it might make my blog more interesting to share big news. I know all 2.5 of you are on the e-dg-e of your seats to know the details.



Will is growing up! Oh, did you think I meant MOVING, like moving houses? Nah, not anytime soon.


Will is movin' & groovin' on his scooter, because he is now nuk-free. You heard me right. No nuk/paci. He quit cold turkey for the spiderman scooter.


I know, I know....most of YOU never would let your child sleep w/his nuk until age 3. However, I am unlike most of you; I am me.


He is pretty proud, but he really needs to thank his Uncle Nate. I intended no part in "nuk-freeness" on New Year's Day night. Great resolution, but timing is imperative to the "nuk-freeing-ness." Believe me, I did it once before. But, the Larson stubborn streak is strong, and Will insisted on that scooter. So, we went to Jasper Wal-Mart and bought one, 7 days after Christmas. Oh the joy!


So, Uncle Nate & Auntie A were correct, or maybe lucky. He never even fussed when he went to sleep. Although, we did catch him the next morning with a stolen nuk speeding past like Spiderman. Don't worry, it was just a short moment off the wagon. He was redeemed quickly.

4 comments:

adrienne said...

we are so proud of that movin' and groovin' Will!

Paula Aspacher said...

wow!!! i am impressed! larsons are stuborn, but they also have fortitude! now if he will only sleep in his room alone!

hilarylarson said...

actually, he did sleep all alone, last night. claire left him. :)

Michelle said...

WOW... can i just say... congrats to Will... Aiden.. poor. stubborn. Aiden... maybe one day he decide to be like his friends and get on the no paci/ potty train... course he might go to college like that too... I've decided he must be "gifted"..lol..