.jpg)
Zoo trip with Claire's class and the "new to us" Power Castle Bus. It needs to be painted! .jpg)
We went to Galveston for dinner one Sunday, I will let you guess who has the sense of humor in the family. Special prize if you guess who lacks patience?!?!.jpg)
.jpg)
Baby boy's last day of Playschool, he knew all the motions to the fingerplays & bible songs. He is the most precious boy, especially when he is sleeping in my arms. (like last night when he was sick)
Precious memories!
I am looking forward to the w/end, it will be the ONLY Saturday we are home with nothing on the agenda UNTIL July 10th. Um yeah, I need to get a new calendar!
5 comments:
I resent being called .5... I just nkow that I am a whole person! I just know it!!
Maybe you were #1 my friend???
Am I the .5? I used to be a better blog reader, sister, friend. Then I became a mother. And now my house is always dirty. Why, why, why?
And sorry your May is crazy. At least you have Friday Night Lights to look forward to each week. And your kids are cute!
I like the picture of Craig.. his disgusted look!
Post a Comment