Last winter, Craig was the pastor who prayed at the Garth House fundraiser. The sweet couple who asked us to attend bid on a portrait session to
Gayletta's. Guess who they gave it to as a generous gift? The portrait is a 30X24. My snapshot does NOT do it justice. Plus, I feel like the frame does not pop on this brick. I love the frame I chose, but we need more lighting over the fireplace. Anyway, I am thrilled with all the pictures.
Isn't Will adorable? He ought to be, they moved his entire body from another pic for this shot.
8 comments:
Oh my goodness! did i just see my christmas present by accident?? that is so beautiful and i know i will love seeing it over my mantle!!
LOL at Paula!
Cute pic, Hil. I love it. Can't wait to see it in person.
do you have a mantle? oh yes, in the room claire thought was "for a secret!"
tell jeff it is replacing the tv. :)
i have 2 mantles!!! So i can move around the house! can't wait to get it!! :) sorry mimi and ma!!!
i love paula. i think it looks nice. what if u painted the frame an ivory like your bookshelves, or are they white? did they frame it or did you? i painted mirrors for abbys rooom and my new bath, used valspar spray paint. easy peasy. :)
I paid $171.00 to have it framed, only the portrait was free. No way am I painting, I chose it to match anywhere 4ever.
This is gorgeous - think we needed to move kids around like this for the grandkids-grandparents snapshot in H. Springs! Oh, well! We will try again sometime soon!
Love to all,
Mimi
The kids photo is precious! What a blessing to have been given that as a gift. You'll treasure it forever!! : )
Post a Comment