Thursday, September 16, 2010

Highs & hoes

I feel the need to share mine, it has been a week, or half a week anyway.

Tradition says one starts with the highs first. I must begin with the lows, it will make me appreciate my highs.

1. Why is Sonic happy hour not all day?
2. 3rd grade Math homework may kill me, I long for real happy hour after homework.
3. Why must produce spoil or ripen so quick? I need my own orchard.
4. Bedtime is getting later & later at my house.

OK, so maybe it was questions of lows/hoes? On to the highs...

1. I am making Amish bread, it takes 10 days. Let's hope I do not forget where I put the starter each day. I enjoyed mashing today, a wonderful post afternoon high! Once I complete my starter, I can share with you. All 2.5 of you need to stay tuned, you can make bread too!

2. BSF started back today and I volunteered with the children's department. I rocked babies, it was blissful. A tiny low was I tried very hard to remember the sounds & smell of my own 3 babies. :(

3. Would I trade homework, late bedtimes and lack-of-Sonic for my 3? Nah, I will keep them, right after happy hour! Oh, I kid, happy hour would not even recognize me. I think you have to wear something else besides work-out clothes.

1 comment:

Paula Aspacher said...

1. your kids are a high!! you are right

2. some highs are VERY tiring!

3. hoe-- they are growing up very fast:(