Saturday, September 11, 2010

Soccer for 3

All 3 are playing soccer this season. I have yet to figure out how to be at 3 games at one time. Who would have thought that 3 kids played at 8:00? I do not know why BYSC did not consult this momof3. :) God help me during hunting season. I will save that for another post.

2 comments:

adrienne said...

they look adorable in all their gear... especially Will for the first time!!

And I am so glad to see that brown puppy made it in the pic! :)

Paula Aspacher said...

So, this is going to be a problem, but I foresee someone not getting to hunt as much as they like... wow, being a dad is hard work! It's amazing what you have to give up for your kids! Now as for bike riding at our house, he would be on his bike so early so he could make the games... well, most of the time. Especially when he was an assistant coach! That is the key!