Saturday, March 5, 2011

Another Saturday

Once again, it is project Saturday. Will has proceeded to jump over each piece of furniture in order to mend his broken heart from a cancelled birthday party.
His highlight today is mixing honey nut & regular cheerios for lunch. Who knew?




Faith & Claire had sleepovers last night so they are pretty tired. Faith perked up when it was time to do her Shape project.





I think it is an A+. I learned a lot about 2d & 3d shapes.





Then, I cooked my man deer back-strap. Mom of 3? Mom of the year! Ha!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Paula Aspacher said...

you are the "WIFE of the Year" deer backstrap?? I don't even know what it is, but I don't think if I did I would be making it :)

Meredith said...

Man, I hope J doesn't read this about the backstrap. Such pressure! I think and A ++ on shape project. Wowza that looks like something I did in 6th grade not 3rd! :)

hilarylarson said...

She made a 103!