Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hello April!

Geez, this blog is not really a blog, it is just there to remind me to post? My youngest sister, mother of Lucy, is having Baby #2 and this post reminds me she is supposed to start a sister blog, that would be easier on me, and Mere. Maybe not Adrienne? Yeah for baby Koehn 2!

I got a new camera. I like it but it took a month to turn it on and now I decided a need a fancier lens. Life huh? Also, I am having transfer issues. Alas, these are my Cinderella pics.



Faith was a bird, far right above. She was not off as the pic looks, she was the last bird to move into position. I was so proud of my bird and firefly! I have video of Claire. Upload? Oh my, another month.

Trinity Art Show - My baby is 4 1/2, how can that be?






Did I mention he is a ball player, the cutest ever!!! Girls are playing soccer. Check facebook for pics. ha!

Stay tuned for my next post, it contains paw power, oh my...I feel the nostalgia again.

2 comments:

Paula Aspacher said...

Mr. 4 1/2 couldn't really get any cuter... and Faith is sooo graceful! Claire is just plain darling!

Paula Aspacher said...

It is May! Amen!