Friday, June 17, 2011

Ready for camp

Name bubbles came in the mail today for camp labeling! We are getting ready!





The trunk packing was tricky!







I think we are ready! My youngest 2 are participating in camp Auntie K. Packing for them was a cinch.





Maybe I will be super blogger next week???

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

adrienne said...

so if all your kids are at one camp or another, what are you gonna do... sit around and eat bonbons?!

Paula Aspacher said...

ha! that woman never sits down... she is even cleaning and mopping and whatever when she is on the phone... don't ever think she is just sitting there cuz i think when she is on the computer working, she has a rag on her shoe dusting the floor around her. and is auntie K trying to get her super woman badge?? are you alone for the WHOLE week???

hilarylarson said...

I am staying with Kel until Tuesday, we r coming back Friday! Kel is working to be Will's #2 in life!