Welcome to my blog..I am a blogger? I guess, my sister designed one yesterday & I got the blog fever! One good thing I can see about blogging is that it causes me to think & it inspires me to write, which I used to like to do. I come from a family of creative people but in the last 6 years, my creativity has lazed. I just finished reading a book called If Mama Goes South, We are all Going with Her, it truly it home for me. I am or was South...like way south! I don't mean south as in Aruba, I mean depleted emotionally, physically & spiritually. Several points in it really showed me where I am mistaking my role as a child of God, wife & mother. Through God's Word, she explains how we can as women, grow, instead of going south. The chapters discuss, The Spirit, Body & Soul. Like exercising, I felt like it was necessary to get back in my skinny jeans...no...it is a stress reliever, healthy & alone time w/God, even if it is really early! Several other things ministered to me but one easy one I have been trying to apply is exercising the mind. Thus, writing my blog! The muscle is a mind & it needs to be worked. I have always hated word searches but...I have been doing them every once in a while, makes you think! Faith & I did a 4th of July one, who thought it could take an hour to find Philadelphia? Anyway, I think blogging is healthy, as well as fun.
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
great job! welcome to the world of blogging. i enjoy the aruba reference. can we go there? like now?
i am game, got ticket $? maybe hat creek cattle co. could send us...?
yay!! You're a blogger! I'm so excited! Thanks for the invite! Is this a private blog or can I add you to my link list?
jamie: it is private...for now...do you get strange people on yours? i assumed your blog was private too? i am new at this, i just followed adrienne's instructions....
no, mine's not. I've never had any problems. I just have it set to where I have to approve any comments that are left before they are visible on my blog. I like having a bigger audience (I have a map and a site counter on mine so I see people from all over the country and world read mine) so mine is public.
Post a Comment