Saturday, September 22, 2007

All about Faith....




this was Faith's poster in Regina-Howell's "All About Me Parade". Isn't it cute? (If I do say so myself), I had to help cut the foam board & pics but she did most of it herself - which was the idea. I *loved* that they made the kids feel very special & different. However, my heart broke for the kids who did not have a flag. We have known for 3 weeks. It irritates me that parents cannot take the time to read notes sent home & just get a poster with stickers! I would have made some extras if I would have known but how can you know if they do not show up with it on the morning of the parade. It started just after the morning announcements. The few that did not have a flag carried USA flags so that was good. Anyway, I may make a generic girl/boy one for her teacher to have in the future. Then again, am I a nut?

1 comment:

adrienne said...

love it! you girls did a *great* job. and i am in for making generic ones for boys & girls that don't have one too! we can be nuts together.