Tuesday, September 25, 2007

It is Fall at our house


although it is 82 degrees in Beaumont & feels like 90! And yes, if you read Adrienne's blog, I stole her idea & some of my decor is from her Fall wedding. But, isn't that what bloggers do...share? I do not know why I am decorating for Fall & my kitchen is yet to be complete but I do not care. I am still contemplating colors & waiting on transition pcs. for the floor; it is amazing how one can become so calm as a mom of three, it does it to you, changes your priorities...for the best. :)
* Notice I have no pumpkins? I do not think this part of the South has many at the moment, they were $ 6.99 each at one place, for a pumpkin! I am waiting on 2 for $5!

5 comments:

adrienne said...

looks cute! i sure wish i would have kept one of those pumpkin centerpieces for myself. i was probably too sick of looking at them this time last year! ugh, those wreaths took me forever. the candy looks good in it!

i am jealous of your fall decor. i have done nothing inside, everything is still in the living room in a big tub. dang these crutches!! :)

adrienne said...

and i think my pumpkins were about $3 each. good thing.. nate said in this heat they will be rotten before halloween!

hilarylarson said...

the heat is prob. why we have NONE! the candy on the table is all i have, do not be jealous, it took 3 seconds. :)

mom may have an extra pumpkin?

Meredith said...

where is my pumpkin? where is my wreath? hmm.. will have to send jay up in the attic to search. i need some fall too... hurry up and heal AA I need some help decorating..

Meredith said...

looks very cute hil, i bet the kids love it