Friday, September 28, 2007

I've been tagged

by my littlest sis, Adrienne. I am supposed to tell 8 fun facts about myself. 8? I do not think I have 8, but I will give it a shot. Most of you know, this blog is private so you would know about me anyway! Also, I think Jamie tagged me one time too. Here it goes....

1. My eldest child, Faith Rebekah - she is the tallest kid for a just turned 6 year old, sensitive, sweet spirited & already truly loves Jesus and is not afraid to tell anyone. She is very smart & observant & loves her friends & family dearly. I named her because God really built my faith in trusting Him to have her & take care of her.

2. Claire Elise -little but MIGHTY! She was 3 in January & her summer swimsuit was an 18mos. However, all of sudden she is tall & needs 4t in dresses. She taught me how much God makes us all different. She is strong willed, a leader & personality plus with big blue eyes that melt your heart with her sparkly smile. She was also born with a broken collarbone - yes, I was afraid the little gymnast did it to herself but after much professional research she was born with it, it does not hurt, if you were wondering.

3. William Christopher - named after my daddy & Craig's big brother. His name means mighty warrior & cross bearer. He is the icing on the cake, a much prayed for baby boy, almost a year in 14 days! I used to think he loved me the best but lately Craig is rating top - he says DA (daddy, of course) all day & loves to look at Craig's deer mount (which could also be a fact about me, I now own a deer & bass mount, no more!) No joke, I almost died after he was born. I hemorrhaged terribly & it took me mos. to remember the details of the day. Forever, I felt like I would wake up in the middle of the night & remember something else that happened. You didn't know this was a birth story post huh?

4. I was born with a septum uterus (ugh - I know - answers infertility & hemorrhaging issues also - I could link it but nah....). I think I was the only one of us 3 to have that strange thing. Btw, fertility issue obviously solved itself quickly after Faith & faith. :)

5. I have never been camping, never. Pearsons have a major farm background but William put his 3 dtrs. in motels/hotels. My girls love to play deer camp with dad, I feel a camp time coming. Have you heard of Garner State park in Frio? Nice place, you can rent cabins & Craig can camp outside as dadof3.

6. I have NEVER lived ANYWHERE else but Beaumont, Texas. I know, I know, you are all so envious! Greenridge to Shakespeare to Laurel to Treadway to Monica to Sul Ross - a few strange nights spent away from these lovely homes/apartments but that is about it...77706 0r 77707 zip code. One of my old phone numbers is now the post office, yep, real interesting! (Whose idea was this again?)

7. I have had more speeding tickets than I can count - 8 maybe more since 1993 - none before then. I always get one when I am pregnant but I did not with Will - someone did hit me 2x in a week though, not my fault. (Yes, Craig hates for me to drive but momof3 must). I have matured greatly since 1993, thank God.

8. I have already bought 3 Christmas gifts & made a list. Impressive since I have not ironed in 2 months. Priorities, priorities....

I tag Mere & Melanie.

9 comments:

adrienne said...

see, not so hard. and even kinda fun. and you can't tag mere b/c i did. and she probably won't do it anyway. she would actually have to blog to do it, right?

i never knew you were born the uterus thing so i learned something knew about you. well, i guess i should have known you were born with it but i just never thought about it. i also never realized that you had never been camping. i haven't either, unless you count sleeping in the back of a truck one night when i was in high school? there was a campfire. how classy... i wonder where mom & dad thought i was?

i added music to my blog tonight. yea!

adrienne said...

p.s. nice 'mom of three' header. someone really nice and the best aunt ever must have done it.

hilarylarson said...

sleeping in back of truck - do not want to know details - counts!!!!

hilarylarson said...

yes, someone quite talented manages the "art" on my blog, some other author :)

Jamie said...

Hey--you pimped your blog! Very nice :) And I'm with you on the camping thing...sweaty/no ac/sleep on the floor or clean/ac/soft bed...hmmmm...tough choice.

Melanie said...

I love the changes you made to your blog. Especially the music!!! I may have to figure out a way to copy you :-)
Ok, I did my list of 8. It was really hard!!! I am not an interesting person so to come up with so many took some time. I had to really think about it!!
Hope you are doing well. See you tomorrow........

hilarylarson said...

Mel - i just posted on your blog - & yes - you are very interesting and fun!

adrienne said...

hey, maybe i should start an official "pimp my blog" service? think it will make enough money that i can quit my job? puhleeze.. i really want to.

but if i did, i would have to charge you, hil. no more freebies! :)

hilarylarson said...

keep your day job & keep doing hil freebies/invites/creativity!