Susan and I took Faith, Claire & and Solomon to the hospital on Saturday so Hannah could show them her baby brother. She was sooo proud! Seriously, she has wore her Big Sister shirt everytime I saw her last week - I think I may buy her a different one! She is the proudest sis ever.
Please continue to pray for Crystal's healing (continued improvement in blood pressure, speech, overall health in her body) and Baby Zach's progress in NICU. Read Psalm 121, it has truly ministered to them.

You cannot see it in this pic, but Solomon wore cowboy boots with his shorts-too cute, added to the party!
2 comments:
Praise God! ~I will continue to pray. And thank you for the update.
God is good! I was so glad to get the update. Prayers are definitely being answered. I also love the scripture. It has been one of great comfort to me in times of distress........
BTW...Those are some awfully cute kids in that picture!!!!
Post a Comment