Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Up, up & away...

and a few tears. Faith decided to climb a tree and continue to climb and climb. Craig was in the backyard with her and he could not believe how high she climbed. By the time I got outside, I got her picture but then Craig scared her b/c he got nervous about the strength of the limbs.
He had to climb up and get her so she was crying by the time he got her down. Maybe b/c he had to help or b/c she began to panic, I don't know?!

7 comments:

Meredith said...

i mean she is high up there!

adrienne said...

i totally would have cried too. and broken some limbs. :)

Erika said...

how did she get all the way up there?

hilarylarson said...

she climbed!!!

Paula Aspacher said...

Ok, is she in a SKIRT in the tree? Now that is a LADY!

Michelle said...

She looks so glamorous up there in the tree.. I bet you were thinking "now how will she get down?!"

hilarylarson said...

p: that is not a skirt, put your glasses on, knee shorts!