Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Paula Deen has nothing on us

Faith participated in Rao's Bake Camp today. Her words exactly, "This is a double layer cake that I decorated super creative all by myself. " It is her fave. I sampled before dinner, it was good. Very generously she gave Claire a cupcake who decided it was a must to dress up for the picture. I think she is trying to match the pastry colors. She is taking it to the beach tomorrow to share with the fam. (it is a fish, ya know)
This butterfly cake is headed to church in the morning with Karen because we teach our children to share with others. Not to mention, who can eat this much cake?
Well, maybe some of us can. Look who has his fingers in the icing. Don't worry, we are keeping that one. The cake, I meant. . . and the kid.

All this bakery talk makes me need a cup of coffee. Too late tonight, I know what I am having for breakfast.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You are the best mom! Your kids are always doing something and I think it's great.. I've really got to get into the loop, but then again, mine is still in diapers, and in -utero so I think I have a bit of time.

hilarylarson said...

trust me, you have tons of time, enjoy them before they wish to "go" all the time!

Jamie said...

Wow! That is definitely my kind of camp!

adrienne said...

me too!! i wish i could go to that camp... and eat all that cake. :)