Wednesday, January 14, 2009

You are my sunshine

Claire was the sun in her chapel program about God's creation.

At first, she was really pleased to represent light.

Then, she decided maybe not.

Then, for sure she thought she might just rather be the ocean like Hannah or the fish like Bekah or just maybe she hated her tights.

I am pretty sure she hated her tights. She only had to wear them until 9:45 a.m. but she detests tights. It was 32 degrees when we went to school and she wanted to wear her flip flops. Did I mention she hates socks too? Tomorrow is Silly Socks day for letter S. I wonder how long those socks with the funny fringe & balls will last? I hope long enough to remember letter S. :)

5 comments:

Paula Aspacher said...

OK so cute. Were those tears in her eyes? Good thing you live in Beamumont so no socks is even a possibility most of the year.

Meredith said...

she's the cutest sunshine i have ever seen!

Melanie said...

Regardless of her desire NOT to be the sun, she made a very beautiful ray of light!

adrienne said...

are you just going to blog on Wednesdays? just checking.

and that is one cute ray of sunshine. and smart too because tights really are the worst.

Michelle said...

She is TOO precious.. and Aiden hates socks and shoes too, but then again he is an unreasonable 2 1/2 year old... I don't blame her.. I hate tights too!