Now, run baby run!
I do not think soccer has innings, it has quarters? Anyway, on to soccer.
.jpg)
Faith and foot action, I tried to get a pic of a scoring goal but I was never fast enough!
.jpg)
Once again, pink + little girls = winning!
------------------------------------------------------
.jpg)
Faith and foot action, I tried to get a pic of a scoring goal but I was never fast enough!
.jpg)
Once again, pink + little girls = winning!
------------------------------------------------------
This week was the last days of Trinity MDO for Claire...forever! It was bittersweet. Honestly, I have had an emotional week and I jut bawled at her special day on Wednesday. I wish I could bottle up the kindness, love, innocence & honestly of 5 year olds. Words cannot tell you how precious this class is. Frances Rowe & Ms. Silvia have truly been a gift to Claire & myself all year.
Silvia is a wonderful photographer and she took a pic of each child that captured each unique personality. They also made a video of pics from the entire year...they should have provided kleenex!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
4 comments:
What an awesome picture--Claire has the sweetest smile! And Ms. Rowe looks exactly the same! Seriously, has she aged at all? I think I may look older than her and I blame it on my 10 month old that has been teething for 6 months with only 2 teeth to show for it.
I recognized her last year with PTA right away, hasn't changed at all and she has 3 kids: 2 in college and one in 4th grade!
I could blame aging on teething children too! :)
CUTE!!!
Claire is too cute for words... and Faith is such a leggy girl! I bet Aiden feels same as Will about MDO... We made it our first week this week with no MDO and boy... I hurridly found some activities! Play Doh, painting, colors, dinosaurs... SOMETHING to keep him busy!
Post a Comment