Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Creative jeans for the genes!

I wish I could say that I made these darling jean jackets but I can't tell you that. My genes are not talented. A friend from church made them and Jeannie bought them for my girls & their cousin Lila.

Each girl's silhouette is on the back.

She let them choose the colors they wanted & asked them if they would model them? Of course, they both cried, "Never could we wear them to model, what a terrible, horrible no good day!" Yeah, right, they asked, "When and can we wear make-up?


I can't wait for it to get cold (hopefully by December!) so they can wear them.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love these jackets!!! They are so precious and what a great idea.. just think you'll have to save them so when they grow up and well.. become teenagers, you can remember when they loved a homemade jean jacket with their faces on them. So Sweet!