I do not know who we were partying for, but I am so grateful for the memory of sharing cake, food & laughs with you. One huge laugh should have been the 3 cans of RAVE we used to make our hair fluff! Also, those streamers are kinda random. It looks as though the cookie cake was gone, and we had yet to dive into Mom's yummy sheet cake. I am assuming it was night since the drapes are drawn like SOMEONE MIGHT SEE US! (Or the big, barking dog may interrupt our dinner and cause us to eat swiftly!?)By the looks of my hair, I bet you were glad you moved in a few months. It would have been tragic if you had grown accustomed to TEXAS HAIR. I love you and wish you the best in the year of 33!!! I pray Lucy never, ever uses RAVE.
7 comments:
hahahahaha... love it. i must have taken the pic, it was my 16th birthday. we moved 6 wk later. and i used LOTS of rave in AR too!
wow. what the heck was I wearing?
This was hilarious. Btw, I had that shirt Adrienne is wearing (mine was white). How unfortunate...;P Hope she had a nice day!
i think it was knotted. and u had on a Guess miniskirt.
Hilary,
I think your hair is bigger than you are! I am glad you grew to your hair..........Ma
All I can say is......
Faith in "x" years (not sure how old you are in this pic). She cannot look anymore like you! ;)
Which is beautiful by the way, even with the big hair!!!!
Mel - you really think so? Slap me if I let he wear her hair like that. I am SURE we will still be chatting weekly about our kids. ha!
ALso, I hope I can afford to have her teeth fixed before then! I think I was almost 19.
Post a Comment