Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happy B-day Sister!

This was you, 3 years ago, when life consisted of one child and 3 cousins on your side of the fam.

Do you think we could fit the twins & Lucy in the tub too?
I hope all the cousins take better pics than these!


I love you and wish you the best in your year of 35! Fair warning....that year is very close to the year I began to wear a sun hat, 70spf and wrinkles. Just sayin'...Remember, I think you are wonderful! :)

2 comments:

Meredith said...

thanks! i think we can try and get a good pic in hot springs of all the kids? but maybe not in the tub. the three oldest kids could hold the three youngest kids. and will can be smack in the middle! :) but not crying this time!

adrienne said...

oh my, the girls were so little. and look at will's bald head!! love it!