You are Mama's special sweet boy. I love you so much and I am so proud of you. I pray you continue to grow in wisdom and stature like Christ. I pray you have a humble heart for the Lord like your Daddy. I pray the stubborn streak in you is used for God's glory and allows you to be strong in Him. I pray you would keep your eyes on Christ as you walk each day with him. Do not look to the right or left but look to His word to guide you.
Sweet Will, I hope your mama remembers to wash your sheets so you do not have to sleep on the plain mattress anymore. I also hope she keeps the fridge stocked with celery, yogurt & cheese. We would not want you to suffer without eating. I hope your sisters always adore you and you grow up learning to appreciate a girl's emotional state! Grasp the drama around here and learn to laugh like your Daddy's side of the family. Mommy is still learning too. Laughter is good for the soul. Thank you for your kind words and your love for me. I will love you forever, my baby you will always be. I love you to the moon and back.
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
poor 4 year old sleeping with no sheets! :)
does his mommy's side of the family not laugh? we just yell i guess.
i would keep the cage and put those 2 pretty girls in it at about the age of 16.. the end
Post a Comment