I thought the kids looked especially cute this morning so I had a great plan to capture the cuteness with my camera. However, my camera was dead so I had to borrow Faith's camera. The monogram on Claire's shirt tied in the hot pink & gray, but puppy stole the glory!

My darling nine year old has 3 tests today, Science, Social Studies & Math. You would not believe how smart I am becoming. Ha!

W is almost turning four. This morning I asked him why he got in bed with me last night. His response, "even though I am almost four, you said I will always be your baby." True enough brother.
My darling nine year old has 3 tests today, Science, Social Studies & Math. You would not believe how smart I am becoming. Ha!
W is almost turning four. This morning I asked him why he got in bed with me last night. His response, "even though I am almost four, you said I will always be your baby." True enough brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment