We have a family issue, a 3 letter issue. 3 little letters. Wii. Yep, America's family-friendly video game.
We also have 3 children. Ms. Whatever, I always win anyway. Ms. I never , EVER, win! And don't forget Mr. Wii Nut!
Oh.dear.me. If I hear, " YOU.GET.ME.OUT.OF.THAT.BUBBLE.NOW!" one more time. I may not survive.
Oh, and this is only 1 game, thankfully most issues surround Mario, those silly overall clad men. Are they men or things? Don't get me on Princess Peach, I will be Queen Nut before long. Family Focus reviews this games as: "... Mario's multi player ability may actually be the coolest thing about this game. It certainly turns what has traditionally been a fun-but-lonely pursuit into a family room roof-raising rollick for the whole family."
Rollick? Oh, we have rollick, loads of rollick in just a 20 minute time limit!
Anyway, during family devotion tonight, we had a meeting. After much ado between Ms. I Never Win & Mr. Wii Nut, we pulled the learning creativity card.
I learned while teaching Kindergarten, write about it. Always write about it. We always wrote our rules out and discussed them 1,212 times a day.
Same over here with the 3 letter word.

The Mr. helped compose these rules and Ms. Never Win wrote them. All 3 signed. Ms. Whatever suggested we frame it in the living room over the TV. Maybe that should be our snow day project?
3 comments:
i am sure that can get pretty rowdy! i can only imagine. i take it faith is her old self again? maybe they ought to bowl and dance and forget mario???
i like to bowl.
i am pretty good.
wanna play me and see? i play for fellowship:)
i agree, we need to bowl more!
very creative teach! i love it!
Post a Comment