Thursday, March 10, 2011

She caught the mistake!

Claire reads a story each night from the school curriculum. She forgot her stay-at-school reading book, but her teacher always sends home the story of the week typed on a page. I detest to read it without pictures, so I opted to read it to her. She promptly declined and began reading. I was so impressed that I decided to video her. Then, she caught the mistake! So proud of someone else's typo! Ha!

Don't be distracted by the poor video or the chocolate all over her sweet face!!!

YouTube Video

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Hey hey! She may be a book editor!

adrienne said...

way to go, claire! i think lucy would like that story.

"birdie? birdie? BIRDIE!"

Paula Aspacher said...

Little Miss Growing up way to fast! Those are some pretty big words!! I new that girl could read!