Monday, July 23, 2007
Update on HEB - Here Everything's Better
All of us went grocery shopping again today but guess what? It was a great trip, not only did I get everything I needed (besides the headbands the girls wanted & the Hershey bar w/almonds I *wanted*), my 3 lovely children were very well behaved. However, the best thing was that HEB played great music. I heard "Dancing in the Moonlight" & that song w/the chorus "in the long run" (which could be a terrible song, i just like the chorus) & a christian song but now I cannot remember the words. Anyway, it was a joyful trip & my milk was dated Jul 31st, I felt productive as I unloaded my $124 grocery bill. Today, everything was better! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
28 comments:
My groceries this week consisted of: 2 nectarines, 4 peaches (I like even numbers), bread, peanut butter and turkey. Being single has its perks.
i would like to know more about this "in the long run" song... pls explain.
i don't know anymore of it but ...in the long run...hmmmhm...in the long run, i guess you can call me, i will sing it to you...
heather: your grocery list would not last us out of the parking lot...
'The Long Run' by the Eagles? Eh, you're right, not a great song;) -Shannon Sowders-Couch
no groceries today? personally, i am waiting for a jasam blog.
actually, i just got back from the store as i am typing & we went yesterday too. this a.m., i bought formula, dish detergent & a photo frame. yesterday, i got ingredients to make 3 meals for different people, i felt productive, i guess i am having a good week. jasam? i am annoyed w/them...jason is a fool & sam...she is very angry, quite volatile....
jason + liz = love
heather, i know you didn't!!
btw, you totally had to google to get that info, didn't you?
who are jason and sam? are they on the weather channel...
Back up A, you know I love my stories.
heather - do you want to blocked from my blog? oh btw, isn't your fave singer carrie underwood?
I am done with said blog. Jesus can take this wheel.
H: honestly, you need a blog b/c you are very funny & quite clever too...:)
You're a just kissing up so I won't boycott the blog. I promise to stay off the GH boards, if you will promise not to mention the American Stepford Idol.
promise...but no liasons (eliz & jason)fans allowed. i could handle a lizzard fan, but not a jizzard, no attachment to j on said blog. It does totally crack me up that you searched out that insightful remark, like i said, quite clever!
Nobody ever told me who sam and liz are...
they are on general hospital! get with it, weather channel watcher.
sam & liz...no..it is jason & sam, liz is interfering....
Currently 85 degrees and clear in Bismarck, North Dakota
you blogged monday. today is thursday. are you ever going to blog again or are we just going to have to entertain ourselves commenting?
hi A!
hi! how are things in north dakota?
Fine. It's fine. But I gotta do laundry.
i am cooking dinner. nate went to get a haircut like an hour ago. where is he? is he going to be bald when he gets home?
i am so glad you 2 are enjoying yourselves...
Hil - get the orange one!
http://www.apple.com/ipodshuffle/
h: i am so excited, i will need to get this soon...great b-day idea huh?
Absolutely! I will talk to said sisters...and if I have to, I will even call MM!
Post a Comment