Saturday, September 29, 2007
Music Copycat
Notice my new tunes? I liked Adrienne's & made the comment that I needed some so she assumed she was the one for the job, right she was. So, she chose the Cotton Fields song. It is really sweet because my daddy sang that to me every night before bed, he never mentioned Creedence Clearwater Revival (who would?). Many have dubbed this tune but I need to ask him who he got the inspiration from to sing it to his 2 year old. (I am sure my age is showing). I always thought he sang it because his parents farmed cotton - I love to think about it so it fits me & my blog...I sing to my 3 all the time, and we are always dancing around the living room. I guess if you hate my tunes or tunes in general, turn down the volume?!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You just can't go wrong with CCR.
Post a Comment