Wednesday, October 3, 2007

New paint

My kitchen was textured & painted this week. Yes, it looks blue but it is honestly more green. (The colors are Jade Frost & Sea Level). The red plate (Southern Living Home) is my point of creativity. I love it, it is really going to look good when I get through. We also painted the laundry room so I am going to buy stuff to re-organize it, how exciting! It matches the floor beautifully . I was a bit leary at first but when I saw how well it went w/my plate, I knew it could flow from the other 2 connecting rooms! I cannot wait to go to Marshall's, Peir 1 & Linen's & Things tomorrow (like I will get to do all that). The current stuff I have - ewweh! I have been married over 9 years & it shows. However, I am so thankful for my very sweet hubby who is letting me re-do it. We still have lots to do over time but it will happen slowly. I can wait on countertops & new appliances. I am not buying new until old ones break!

3 comments:

adrienne said...

i heart the new paint. wish i could see it in person... :(

hilarylarson said...

wish you were here too, i could use your help!

Meredith said...

looks great hil..