Saturday, October 13, 2007

Cake, cake & more cake!

Just had to share, isn't he & the cake precious?


This outfit was Luke's & now Will got to wear it. I am proud to say it is a "Bailey Boy's" outfit, 50 cents at the Willow Creek garage sale, around 2004 purchased by Ma. Now, that girls, is a steal!!!!!

I am sad to say this is my least documented b-day party via pictures, kinda got nuts but hopefully Kel & Ma will share their pics. The main thing: fun for all & great weather!


3 comments:

adrienne said...

*so* cute! maybe me + your cake lady should get a matching invite/cake business going?

if it means i can quit my job and make millz, I'M IN! :)

hilarylarson said...

i was thinking that earlier...you 2 would be great together.

Jamie said...

Love the cake! Very cute! It looked like it tasted pretty good, too!

And will you be renting out a certain little "Bailey Boys" outfit? I know someone who would take VERY good care of it, dry clean it, and return it in excellent condition :)