He was at the top of this stool, standing. Notice Faith's hand, she rescued him & I got the camera!
Climbing on the girl's art box to reach Claire's juice on the table, he was standing up at one point.
I just got Craig to take the joint compound boxes out this morning b/c he loves climbing on them. One time, they were stacked on top of each other, he was trying to attempt to climb on top. Not to mention, he loves to poke at it, just waiting for him to bust open sheetrock stuff..jpg)
Don't call CPS.
10 comments:
oh my! he is sooo big. i miss the lil' climber...
tonight, he climbed on claire's toddler bed & reached for her ballet bar (about 31/2 ft tall)and fell standing off the toddler bed. he was so fast & right there. i am unprepared, never had such a fast one!
this morning, i found him on faith's bed - got htere via the toddler bed....uh-oh! no pic, just grabbed him!
does he climb out of his bed?
remember claire's tent to keep her in bed? hilarious. too bad you didn't have a blog then.
don't even say it....
pleeez, i do not want to go thru "tent time" again.
Ok, what do you eat when you are pregnant? These kids of you are CRAZY! Ok, they are pretty cute too!
Will is pretty smart to know that he can get stuff by climbing. He is only 1. My kids didn't climb til they were in high school and had a ladder. They must be dumber than stumps! ha!
Maybe you should just wear the camera around your neck at all times. It seems like there is something going on worthy of a snapshot at all times. I have been there and witnessed, so I can safely say "Wear the Camera!"
P: i am so glad you learned how to post, i need you to COME HOME & take pics, babysit, shop, cook, clean, etc.
Now I would love to come home, but don't think I am as good as you at multi-tasking. I can't even get your kid to WALK in the house. It is even hard for me to clean my own house. You are wonder woman!
that's b/c my "kid" acts like a dork when you are around!
Post a Comment