That click, click, click must be Hilary doing a little pacing. She told me today that she is kinda bored without a computer. She must be slowly losing her mind... earlier she sent me a text message that included this photo of a King Ranch Casserole she made. I am guessing that she might be addicted to sharing her life with her blog readers? Or maybe Claire reminded her to take a picture and blog about it!

At least she is keeping herself busy. I am betting she jumps every time the phone rings, in hopes that it is the computer tech guy telling her that her computer is ready to be picked up...
I can tease her because I can totally relate. I would probably in tears by now if it were me!! It is easy to get used to be "wired!"
3 comments:
Wow! That looks really good! Tell Hil to text you that recipe and post it on here!
Instead of posting, can you figure out how to mail to TN?
click the link on my page for the LPM blog - it is under "recipe back by popular demand" - nov. 25th
it was good!(and ez)
Post a Comment