.jpg)
Before church pic, this is about the best.
.jpg)
did i mention is was 31 degrees? yes, on Easter.
.jpg)
we went to mere & a's church for an egg hunt/puppet show. the girls loved it. will...not so much on the crowd.
This was a replay of the egg hunt, had to get one picture of him picking up an egg. He did much better at school the week before.
We made cookies about the story of the tomb - very cute bible lesson auntie m!
I know you all want to know everything we did on our trip to Arkansas!
I took some precious pics of them at the farm but they are on the sister's cameras.
*Faith even rode Mac all by herself.
*Will called cows puppies but he did moooo.
*Claire fed the horse sugar cubes out of her hand but would not get on the horse but rode the tractor multiple times.
*Abby rode the horse with Faith & Papa.
*Uncle J, Nate & Craig fished. Nate is also the resident merry-go-round, he always has a child toppling him.
*Mom & dad, a & mere cooked yummy food each night.
*Me? What did i do that was productive? I re-grouped as Craig calls it when I have to keep up with our 87 bags. I also oversee the children's activities & check every one's fever or lack there of- I guess. I know what I did, I froze about 1/2 the time and carried a 28 pound little boy who one minute was happy & the next minute...it was questionable?
***Thank you for a wonderful trip! We will be back in 2010! j/k!! fun times :)
5 comments:
love that one of will in the rocking chair that i have sticky noted.
i need a copy of that one, please. or email it! :)
he looks just like faith in it!
hil-you can download the rest of the pics from our mac website....
You have the most adorable kids on the planet! Shel says that Claire is a Cutie!! I'm glad you had fun in Arkansas!!!
shan - :)
mere: yes, i plan to download your pics - thanks!
Post a Comment