This week is Western Week at Trinity and today was Claire's program.
.jpg)
Notice Claire's pained expression? That would be b/c Will kept hitting her as I tried to snap their picture! He thought it was funny but no one else did.
.jpg)
Claire & Hannah
.jpg)
This outfit is exactly one Claire wore last year, it pays to be little. (the skirt is a 24 mos., who knew?) She has height but just no skin on the waist. :)
.jpg)
I also have a video of them singing "Jesus loves the Little cowgirls/boys" but I have to figure that out. Just realized I should have used a slideshow...oh well!
2 comments:
giddyup! i think will is bigger than claire. is he?
seriously, he looks like he could eat her sitting next to her on the fireplace.
i think he tried to clobber her right before that pic...he is about a pound behind her. :)
Post a Comment