Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Baseball Siblings

My friend Alisa made these shirts for the baseball bro & sis - cute huh?

This was a quick shot between shoe squeaking (which i allow at the ball field since we did lose him ...once) & fit-pitching b/c I did not let him drink someone's juice off the ground.


This shot was in between Ma & sno cone time - her fave moment.


Faith hit the ball perfect on the 1st try but she was so fast I only caught her running! We did get our picture buttons on Tuesday but I refrained from scanning it on to show you - she looked so cute! I am sure the team pics are on the way. :)

4 comments:

Meredith said...

wow-they seem bigger since they left here..

adrienne said...

i love these kids. can you just have one for me?

hilarylarson said...

A - um...no, no can do.

adrienne said...

oh, fine. mere?