This past week, Faith decided she wanted to learn how to do the dishes. So, we have been learning what is dirty, clean, unloading, etc. Today, Claire decided she wanted to wash. There were a few dirty things in the sink so I let her wash. I went to check on her in about 5 minutes and I noticed she had a lot more dishes. She had unloaded the clean ones out of the dishwasher and just re-washed them. Oh well, they are now really clean.
.jpg)
.jpg)
This is a plus situation, it is a job I dislike. Nothing like training them early... chores are so fun!
3 comments:
I love this !!! I always say it's never too soon to start.. I'm hoping Aiden gets bigger soon so he can help "pick up" his messes...
nice! i wish you could send them up here. if they can load and unload a dishwasher than surely they would just LOVE to pack and unpack boxes?
I am glad to see Claire is washing Craig's Oatmeal pot from the morning! Yuk! I hate that job!!
Post a Comment