Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First

Today was Will's 1st official haircut. (Official means not trimmed by a grandma.)

I wish I could tell you this was his first sucker, but it may be his 31st?

Why is Claire so happy? She is headed to the beach for the day with Ma, Pa, Luke & Lila.

New haircut boy was unaware of beach trip or he would not be so happy!
This is not Craig's first shot at golf but it is his newest hobby, like he needs another. However, this is the first time I have caught him practicing in the backyard.
On a sidenote, this is not the first hurricane & most likely will not be the last.

4 comments:

adrienne said...

will looks like he is at least 4 in that first pic.

and tell craig/tiger good luck with his new hobby.

oh, and i already hate that gustav. just for you.

Anonymous said...

Hilary, I love that playhouse. Please tell me where you found it. So cute!
Kerry

hilarylarson said...

Kerry - Sams.com, they shipped it & Craig put it together. One of our best ever plans! :)

Paula Aspacher said...

hello from iowa... been to the bus stop,put 3 puzzles together, snuggled and have had swedish pancakes for breakfast! this is like staying at a 4**** hotel. hope the Hurricane stays clear of you.. love the haircut and wish i was at the beach with ma and pa!