
We are thrilled beyond words to announce this news! We have kept it secret for some time! This precious bundle arrives (around March 1st). Hopefully, I will be ready for the big day, I have much to do because I must have my other 3 ducks in a row. (school schedules, the books, PTA, BSF, church, a little busy if you can tell.)
The kids are so excited, they cannot wait to meet their new niece or nephew! You did not think it was me? Oh no, my littlest sis is having a baby - yeah!!! My uterus tugs a little but not much, as long as I do not think about Faith's 7th b-day or Will turning 2 in 2 months, that makes me a bit weepy. And don't even get me started on Claire turning 5, cannot.take.it. I think I have a few more nieces or nephews on the horizon in the near future of our family.
Back to Adrienne (sorry if you read her blog or if you were "in the know" and I am boring you with the announcement for the 3rd time.)
My synopsis of the situation at hand: Oh.what.fun. The baby is having a baby! Good thing Mom & Abby Mere live so close, they will be tons of help! Abby thinks the baby is a sibling, not a cousin. :)
6 comments:
yesterday my friend Vicky at work did the ring on a string test and the results were that it is a BOY!
then a girl next. after that, i said MAKE IT STOP! then it did. phew...'
she did it twice, same results each time. and she has only been wrong once. :)
it was right every time i did it.
oh hilary, how could you. i was even getting a little jealous!!! i really thought you were pregnant again :0)
My heart stopped a bit reading that! You freaked me out until I read on and realized it was your sis, then I was like, Whew!! ;) Tell her congratulations on the glorious news!!!
Sorry Shan, didn't mean to freak you out - i promise! trust me, i would have told you a long time ago. :)
Okay, that was a sneaky trick.. for a split second as my eyes read the page my mind was thinking.. But, but.. didn't she say she was done? Don't make a pregnant lady (me!)think she's crazy... How fun for everyone! And, I do know about that weepy feeling.. my only baby, thus far, will be 2 on the 27th.. wherever does the time go...
Post a Comment