Thursday, August 28, 2008

trying not to over react

but this isn't looking so swell. the westernly turn is not pleasing to the eye, mine anyway. i wish it would just dissapate. fyi: if we make a trip as far as mtn home, home base is adrienne & nate's house b/c they have more tv, i need all the weather drama to connect me to home. however, we can eat meals anywhere. :)

3 comments:

adrienne said...

home base is ready and prepared! :)

Meredith said...

remember when when the fam came to Hope when a hurricane was going to flood the city and it did not and our friends went to the beach cause they closed school? think of those things!

Michelle said...

I'm right there with ya Hilary! I've made hotel reservations, got an alternate place to stay and am hoping it won't come true so we can sit back, drink our 9 cases of water while watching the weather channel of the Storm that went away! Dream on I guess... You think you are worried... I posted a page on my blog with psychotic ramblings to this effect...