No, you could not possibly hear it b/c I have worked on this
flippin' post for 24 hours, or at least 12! I videoed and it would not download so I put it on you tube and try to embedded but blogger was acting up. Then, I lost it! So, imagine my sweet baby talking, it was adorable.
Oh, and there was a point to the basketball goal over his head.
Is my bitterness showing? I think it may be the
disorganization/floors being ripped up/3 sick kids drama.
His mercies are
new every morning, I need to go access them.
3 comments:
He's so cute.. and I'm sure polite... Aiden's new words for the week.. " No way, nope, uh huh, no"...
i just posted a video. it took a long time but eventually worked.
the pic is cute anyway! is your tree in the dining room?
tree is in dining room/living room area...
Post a Comment