Monday, December 8, 2008

Hark the Herald Angels Sing

I know you all of heard me say that I am never taking my 2 year old to store again. I say that once a week because it is kinda hard to leave him home alone. Anyway, today I went with all 3 after church. Oh dear, the girls were fine but he was on fire!


We or he broke a glass, threw a fit to get in the basket and to get out then we ran into my favorite teacher ever, Kathie Duty. I was mortified as snot rolled down his face and he screamed no!


At least the girls looked cute in their matching smocked outfits. They minded their manners and engaged in intelligent conversation, unlike someone else! Maybe she thinks they are as darling as I was in the 4th grade?


Travis Cottrell and my 3 singing "Hark" saved all of us on the way home. I planned to leave you with a video of Will's new fave word.. "yeah." However, a certain angel was uncooperative. I won't name any names.

3 comments:

Paula Aspacher said...

kids are very good at embarrassing their parents. get used to it. also, is the date correct on you post? must be a glitch

hilarylarson said...

I have no clue how I got that date on there!

Michelle said...

Oi, I so have those days... at least you have 2 other precious angel babies to offset the screaming 2 year old.. I just have me...oh, and the unborn angel... won't that be fun to have a 2 year old AND a new baby... come on.. don't you want to do that again!