Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!






Look at all the snow!!! Finally, I got the girls up around 1:00 a.m. We had a blast! Then, they took a bath and after a tad bit of drama went back to sleep. Hopefully, Will can play in it in a few hours!

8 comments:

Melanie said...

I cannot believe that you got your precious children up at 1:00 am just to play in the snow! :-)
Actually I'm jealous because we were just debating on whether or not to wake up David. We decided he was probably too little and wouldn't appreciate it like Faith and Claire. It'll be here in a few hours when he gets up - hopefully. Allen just left to go drive around town and take pictures:-)

hilarylarson said...

I bet he gets great pics. He should have come and got me. I never fell asleep until after 3!! We plan to play again a a little while b/4 it melts!

Meredith said...

oh my gosh!! Fun, you are a great mom!

Jamie said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad someone was a good mama and a good blogger! I was hoping against hope that some would still be on the ground in the morning and I could redeem myself, but nope. All gone here. Oh well, I guess what Asher doesn't know won't cause him to resent me.

hilarylarson said...

I heard on the news we got 4-5 inches! We still have lots on the ground but I am sure it will melt quickly. Faith has school 2 hours late and MDO is closed.

adrienne said...

HOW FUN! i love a good snowfall! :)

Jamie said...

I forgot to mention how much I love how Claire's boots tie her whole look together. That girl is a fashionista.

Tracey said...

tripp made me get the boys up at 12AM I was sleeping and mad when he first woke me up but then loved every minute of it. It is 3:52pm and we still have some in the backyard the twins are building a snowman rite now